Intermediate / Advanced
Intermediate / Advanced
r 15 m @172 cm
r 16 m @182 cm
r 19 m @190 cm
r 27 m @198 cm
Telemark tails 172 cm / 182 cm / 190 cm / 198 cm are by the look radical but highly functional. They work on a basis of two slightly different lengths of the skis. You have a longer ski for the outside edge and a shorter ski for the inside edge in a turn. The pressure is distributed evenly along the ski. Skis are more manageable and stable. We highly recommend this tail to all telemark skiers.
Race 167 cm / 177 cm / 185 cm is the shortest flat tail for aggressive rides and the fastest turns.
When you like race carving in all snow conditions this tail will be suited for you. It is the lightest and the shortest ski in our range. Race S 165 cm / 175 cm has the tip of the ski is a bit wider and it sits lower on the snow. Softer women version with white sidewalls is available.
Alpin 169 cm / 179 cm / 188 cm / 194 cm is tail designed for Freeride touring. Ski with this type of tail is turning faster and thanks to shorter tail, you have more classic feeling on the ski. Cut-out is good for hooking the skins and the tail will nicely support you in landings.
270 mm Tip Rocker
Semi-Twin 172 cm / 182 cm / 190 cm / 198 cm is playful option of our Frost ski.
The mounting point is more forward so the ski is balanced and longer tail makes it stable.
When you are looking for the joyful ride, this is a ski option for you.
Frost is our all-mountain model. The ski is designed for all terrains you can find in the mountains. With 90 mm underfoot and 16 m radius it’s easy to change between the edges and the ski is really agile. Wider tip with a 270 mm rocker is effective in deeper snow and it leads the turns precisely. With lightweight construction it is great for touring as well. All our Fullcarbon skis have special Carbon, Kevlar, Dyneema® construction working together like springs and absorbers. Longer higher camber keeps all of fibers active. This combination is unique and makes the skis aggressive,
● Exactly Calculated Geometry – incredible floating in pow and race carve turns on hardpack
● Symbiosis of shape, design and construction breathes life into the ski
● Anisotropic Carbon Structure for precise edge feeling along the whole ski length, while keeping the right torsional stiffness
● Pure Wooden Topsheet from different wood types as ash, walnut, and cherry or something special of your choice. Pictures with wooden structure are only illustrative, wood provides always different results. Each pair is unique, there are no identical pairs.
● Ash/Aspen wood core for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● Kevlar Fibers for vibration dampening
● Dyneema® for ski and core protection against sharp rocks
● Glass Fibers for prolonged lifespan and smoothness
● ABS Sidewalls for durability and shock resistance
● Enforced Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + rubber for resistance
● Graphite Race Base for speed
● 100% exactly marked center point by Dyneema fiber pressed to ski topsheet straight from the mould
● Signature cut-outs through wooden surface© to reveal Carbon Structure
● On demand light-weight construction Pawlonia/Aspen woodcore + pure carbon, cca -600g for a pair
Skis are build with Super Sap Epoxy – Ecological resin from Entropy Resins
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Skis are delivered with the bag. Seasonal price 1190 €
Length (SemiTwin) Length (Alpin) Length (Race) Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Effective edge Weight (SemiTwin)