Vesna Allround skis
r 15 m @166 cm / r 17 m @177 cm / r 23 m @188 cm
Beginner / Intermediate
220 mm Tip Rocker
Vesna is our narrow, piste and touring ski for intermediate riders. With 80 mm underfoot and 15 m @ 166 cm radius, it’s easy to carve. These are skis designed for hard surfaces, they are reliable, calm and their construction absorbs vibrations. This Allround ski is built for all kinds of hard snow and mogul terrains.
We use original Indigo dyed flax fiber on the topsheet. Flax fiber is currently regarded as a high-tech material in the field of composite engineering. It is a natural ecological material characterized by strength and damping properties.
The printing is made with original 400 hundred years old indigo dye printing technique on flax fibers registered as UNESCO World Cultural Heritage.
● Classic Geometry
● Flax fibers vibration dampening
● Carbon Stripe supports faster reaction
● Glass Fibers prolonged lifespan and torsional stiffness
● Sintered Base durability
● Indigo dyed flax topsheet by original UNESCO World heritage print technique
● Beach/Poplar wood core for lightness and flexibility, with binding reinforcement
● ABS Sidewalls for 166 cm white sidewalls, 177 cm black sidewalls
● Acacia Wood Sidewalls for 188 cm skis
● Snowboard 48 Rockwell Edges + VDS rubber for resistance
● 100% exactly marked center point straight from the mould
● Super Sap Resin high quality and ecological
Skis are build with Super Sap Epoxy – Ecological resin from Entropy Resins
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Seasonal price 790 €
Length Radius Tip (mm) Waist Tail Tip rocker Tail rocker Effective edge Weight