r 19 m @188 cm/ r 16 m @180 cm/ r 15 m @175 cm / r 24 m @196 cm
Advanced / Expert
ALPHA, is an exquisite Fullrocker ski for all Freeride terrains.
Pavel Božák tuned this model so that it works well within all snow conditions that can be encountered in the mountains. Thanks to the smooth shape, sufficient width, and Fullrocker, the ALPHA is easy to control. High torsion and solid longitudinal stiffness ensure perfect stability at high speeds and after drops. Perhaps there is no need to emphasize the excellent load capacity in these skis. If you get to the ski slope, you can send it down with a nice GS turn and you will be pleasantly surprised by the edge grip. Whether you are a fast "shooter", a Freeride racer or a comfy rider, you will always be completely satisfied with ALPHA. These skis associate previously unconnected properties. You can ski on them with ease or strength or aggressively and will always act as an ideal ski just for you. Fullcarbon skis with innovated Flax / Fullcarbon, Kevlar, Dyneema® construction don't have boundaries, they are great in all conditions!
Fullrocker Twin-Tip / 196 cm is the standard designed for playful ride. With mounting point more forward, the ski is balanced and longer tail is stable. Riders appreciate Twin-Tip for BC riding, rotations and switch riding. If you are a new school rider or freerider this is a choice for you. Fullrocker Women Twin-Tip version / 180 cm / 175 cm is designed for women or lighter weight.
● Innovated Flax / Fullcarbon construction
● Exactly Calculated Geometry – superior floating ability in POW and high-speed stability in a groomer snow
● Symbiosis of shape, design and construction breathes life into the ski
● Anisotropic FullCarbon Structure five layers of Carbon for precise edge feeling along the whole ski length, while keeping the right torsional stiffness
● Pure Wooden Topsheet from different wood types as ash, walnut, and cherry or something special of your choice. Pictures with wooden structure are only illustrative, wood provides always different results. Each pair is unique, there are no identical pairs.
● Carbon Fibers pop, fast reactions
● Flax fibers vibration dampening
● Kevlar Fibers for vibration dampening
● Dyneema® Fibers for ski and core protection against sharp rocks
● Glass Fibers for prolonged lifespan and smoothness
● New 3-layer Ash/Aspen woodcore for lightness and flexibility, with extra binding reinforcement
● UHMWPE Protectors durable Tip & Tail Protectors / Protectors / UltraHighMolecularWeightPolyetylen
● Graphite Race Base for speed
● 100% exactly marked center point by Dyneema fiber pressed to ski topsheet straight from the mould
● Signature cut-outs through wooden surface to reveal Flax Fibers
● Special matt varnish formula on the surface
Skis are built with Biobased recyclable Epoxy – Ecological resin from R*Concept
Prolonged 3-year Warranty Program against manufacturer defects and workmanship.
Skis are delivered with the bag.
Seasonal price 1390 € / Pre-order price 1290 €
Tip (mm) Waist Tail Fullrocker Radius Effective edge Weight